Monday, April 04, 2016

DIY Sharpie Roll


Introducing the Sharpie Roll!!!

A couple of weeks ago, I posted some pics of my DIY Crayon Roll.


Then my friend E sent me a note asking if I could turn that into a Sharpie Roll.  Um... yes?!?!?!   Apparently Crayola isn't cool for the tween set (I had no idea) and the choice of markers is Sharpie Brand. 

I grabbed some Sharpies from my sister's stash.


And got busy sewing.


I had to make two as my friend has two daughters... 


I used my usual denim for the outside - best way to hide stains.


You can even put some pens in it.


Or just leave it full of Sharpies.


As you can see, the pipsqueaks are much smaller than the Sharpies.  But as in life, kids grow and I guess their stuff does too.  I hope by then, I can look at a Sharpie and not cringe. 


Happy Colouring!


Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. loving this stuff. You are so good Jenny! This can help me organise my Sharpie Products Philippines too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you need personal loan?
    Loan for your home improvements,
    Mortgage loan,
    Debt consolidation loan,
    Commercial loan,
    Education loan,
    Car loan,
    Loan for assets.
    financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com WhatsApp +918929509036

    ReplyDelete