Friday, February 05, 2016

DIY Heart Garland Version 2


A couple of years ago, I made a large felt heart garland. I liked it, but wasn't in love with it. I felt like the hearts were on the big side and I didn't like the way it hung. So rather than "suffer" with it, I decided to make the same garland with much smaller hearts.  I like it so much better.  I will admit though, it takes a bit longer to make because you have many more tiny hearts to cut out.  But the method used to make this garland is exactly the same.  Click here for the tutorial.

The felt is from Michaels and I used 9 different colours.  They had so many to choose from!  I picked lots of bright spring colours as it's still cold here in February and will be until at least the end of May.


 When you bunch it together, it's a nice squishy ball of felt.


Right now it's hanging on an hook, ready to be hung in the kitchen after Chinese New Year.


Happy "Early" Valentine's Day,
Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Very nice! Will you have this for the rest of Feb or just for Feb 14?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It's up now and I might keep it up a little bit longer just for some colour.

    ReplyDelete