Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Josh & Teo in Hong Kong & Upcoming Blog Series

As some of you are aware, I sell my wares on ETSY under the shop name Josh & Teo.  This past summer, I entered into discussions with a buyer in Hong Kong who was opening up an online store for high end gifts.  He sent me the proposal for Gift Hampers.com/HK and it sounded exciting.   So, I started sewing...

I shipped out these:


And then I waited.... and waited for the online store to open.  It is now open and  Hong Kong customers may purchase baby gift baskets which include my Sophie Leashes. 

Here's how they packaged up their gift hampers

via GiftHampers.com/HK

Another sample...
via GiftHampers.com/HK

Click here to see the various "boy" and "girl" baskets from Gift Hampers.com.

In other news, I am participating in a blog series called "Knock it Off" on a blog I follow called Elegance and Elephants.   I was thrilled when Heidi approached me to participate in her blog series.  She sews the cutest things for her little boy and then writes about it.   I highly recommend that you take a peek at her lovely blog, even if you don't sew.

My post will be up on Friday November 16 so don't forget to check it out!

Elegance & Elephants










Happy Sewing!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, it's really amazing. We all look forward it and ready to get the best out of it.Online Gift Shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gift when presented to our dear ones reflects our concern and love on them.So shopping is the best place for online gift stores.

    Philippine online shopping & Shopping online Philippines

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely handiwork, and all the best for your endeavour! More hampers for the young ones over at http://mybabygift.com/my-bunddle-of-joy.html, where you can customize your own bespoke treasure chest for mother and baby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gift when presented to our dear ones reflects our concern and love on them.So shopping is the best place for online gift stores.
    solid satin pillowcases
    farmhouse style pillow covers
    home decor pillow patterns

    ReplyDelete